WorldSkills Europe Sponsors and Partners see a role for industry, education, government, and policy makers to work together to raise the profile and recognition of skilled professionals across Europe. Through EuroSkills Competitions, together we are increasing the abilities, status, and economic prospects of young people.
Why become a Sponsor of WorldSkills Europe?
- Associate your brand with skills excellence and the achievements of highly skilled young people.
- Show your machines/products used by the best young professionals in Europe
- Work together with the competitors - Europe’s most highly skilled young professionals who will become future workforce leaders
- Access and connect with expert trainers - highly acknowledged WorldSkills Europe Experts coming from various industries and technical and vocational education and training (TVET) sectors from across Europe
- Connect with and benefit from WorldSkills Europe’s network of world-class experts and leaders
- Use EuroSkills Competitions and network to confirm and further strengthen your company’s position as an industry leader
- Exchange and improve knowledge about skills development on an educational, governmental, industrial, and commercial level
- Participate in promoting the importance of technical and vocational education and training (TVET) as a factor of competitiveness.
- Gain in-person and online access to young people who are ambitious and focused on skills
- Place your brand in a unique, high energy, visually engaging environment full of social media and press opportunities
- Be part of the WorldSkills movement of change that is working on the promotion and development of the future of skills
Three levels of Sponsorship
- Premium Sponsor
- Skills Sponsor
- Patron Sponsor
For more information contact: